Regional Sales Manager
Dasera protects the entire data lifecycle in cloud data warehouses and data lakes. It detects where sensitive data is stored, understands how it is used, highlights risky behaviors, and enables data governance, security and compliance in one simple interface. With Dasera, SecOps, compliance teams, and data owners can easily collaborate on a single, automated platform.
We’re a fast-growing, VC-funded, San Francisco Bay Area based startup. Our technology is built on cutting-edge privacy preserving algorithms and data protection research from UC Berkeley. We work with the leading security teams and CISOs across the world. Our early customers include some of the world’s leading consumer and business brands.
Regional Sales Manager, TOLA (TX, OK, LA, AR)
We are looking for talented, passionate and driven sales individuals who are interested in building the next great security company.
About the Job
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospect, develop, and close new enterprise customers for Dasera’s Data Lifecycle security product in a large territory
- Develop a go-to-market strategy to build pipeline in your territory through collaboration with VARs and strategic partners
- Attain quarterly and annual sales goals
- Embody an entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to self manage and set the foundation for additional sales hires to come
- Possess a deep understanding of security technologies, and the ability to evangelize a new approach to solving the Data Security problem
- Qualify opportunities and allocate time and resources accordingly
- Manage customer evaluations, POCs, and any RFP/RFIs
- Work cross-functionally with extended team members
- Ensure a positive prospect/customer experience and make our customers successful
- Have a strong technical acumen with the ability to articulate technical challenges and perform demos of the solution
The candidate must have:
- 5+ years of field sales experience in the software/technology sector; Cybersecurity and early stage startup experience preferred
- Experience managing and closing NEW business
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Deep knowledge of sales tools, especially Salesforce
- Ability to travel up to 50%+
Title and Location are flexible, as this is a remote position.
$140,000-175,000 USD Annually