Customer Success Lead
Come help Dasera pioneer the DataGovOps category! The Dasera platform continually monitors data infrastructure, data, users, and actual usage and automatically integrates data security and compliance policies throughout the entire data lifecycle. Dasera was recently chosen as a Top 10 Finalist for “Most Innovative Startup” in the RSAC 2022 Innovation Sandbox Contest.
As the Dasera Customer Success lead, you’ll own the post-sale customer experience from soup to nuts. Through the combination of your technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, you’ll ensure our customers are knowledgeable about the platform’s capabilities, delighted with the platform’s functionality and our level of service, and are eager to use Dasera to protect even more data stores throughout the organization.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering to ensure a seamless customer experience between pre-sales and post-sales.
- Own customer onboarding both for SaaS customers and self-hosted (machine image) customers. Clearly articulate the Dasera value proposition during new customer onboarding. Discovery and understand customers’ key success criteria and applicable use cases. Prioritize them, create milestones, and train users to ensure they can take full advantage of the platform’s capabilities.
- Manage your assigned accounts. Act as a single point of contact who knows the customer and build relationships with key customer personnel. Establish a communication cadence, including weekly or bi-weekly calls and QBRs.
- Provide first line customer support for any customer issues. Troubleshoot for common issues like user error or misunderstanding, and establish reproducible use cases. Track and document support cases, escalate complex support cases, and ensure a full, satisfactory technical resolution of any issues they may have.
- Evangelize for customer needs within the company. Represent existing customer POVs in internal roadmap and feature discussions.
- Facilitate direct customer dialogue with Product Management, Engineering, and Sales whenever appropriate and necessary.
- Work closely with Sales to understand renewal challenges and expansion opportunities.
- 3-5 year track record of customer success / tech support experience in a SaaS product
- Degree in Management Information Science, Computer Science or relevant technical degrees and/or certifications
- Familiarity with data security, data compliance, data management, or data governance within an enterprise; or a demonstrated interest/ability to learn a new sector quickly
- An understanding of cloud computing services and infrastructure, including data warehouses, data lakes, IAM, managed databases, compute instances, VPCs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic -- ability to understand customer’s challenges with platform and evangelize internally
- Highly organized
- Experience working with a smaller company a plus -- exhibited ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to help both the customer and the company achieve success
Benefits & Perks
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision at the beginning of a growth curve in DataGovOps
- Competitive salary, 401k plan
- Friendly, relaxed culture with an ideal work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA