As a UX/UI Designer, you’ll help envision and create best-in-class experiences for our customers. You’ll need to understand the complex needs of Data, Security and Compliance Teams, ideate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to address them in a simple manner and build it iteratively keeping the entire customer journey in mind
We are looking for a candidate who is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience, willing to roll up their sleeves, and work closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Work across cross-functional teams, partnering with PMs and Engineers to identify opportunities, explore solutions, and take concepts from ideation to execution. Build effective working relationships and bring the cross-functional team into the design process.
- Translate business needs into clear customer-focused solutions.
- Bring in UX research and analysis and advocate for prioritization of design-centered product
- Develop use-cases that help others envision and rally around your designs.
- Ensure a holistic, strategic, detailed approach to design in your product area.
- Play a hands-on role leading workshops, sketching and prototyping solutions, creating high-fidelity designs.
Experience and Skills: Must Haves
- 2+ years of professional experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish.
- Love making complex problems and workflows feel simple and approachable.
- Strong design thinker who is able to articulate and simplify workflows
- Proactive self-starter who is capable of communicating and prototyping design concepts rapidly at all levels of fidelity.
Experience and Skills: Nice to Haves
- Understanding of the cloud and/or data security landscape
- Knowledge of modern privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA and ePrivacy
Please include some examples of your portfolio in your application.
Dasera’s vision is to reinvent data security for the way cloud-ﬁrst organizations use data. With 4,000 breaches a year, data security is a broken promise. We believe that data security is sacred; a fundamental human right worth fighting for to make the world a safer place.
Dasera helps companies secure data that traditional tools like access control and DLP aren’t designed to address. The platform manages data sprawl, monitors data in-use, and discovers misconfiguration and permission errors. Only Dasera secures the entire data lifecycle - from creation to deletion - to prevent breaches once and for all. The platform finds where sensitive cloud data is stored, detects data store misconfigurations, analyzes permissions, monitors data in use, and tracks data lineage. Recognized among the Top 10 cloud security startups in 2021 by CRN, Dasera was co-founded by serial-entrepreneurs Ani Chaudhuri and Noah Johnson and is backed by Sierra Ventures